At Port Bell, we strongly believe that every web user is entitled to know in advance just how his or her personal information may be used in the course of doing business online. Because your privacy is very important to us, we've established these principles regarding your right to choose whether to be contacted, and how your personal information may be used by us when you provide it on the Port Bell web site.
- Our site includes online surveys and registration forms that request contact information, such as your name and e-mail address, in exchange for providing you with access to specific information or special features. We may use your personal information to contact you with updates regarding our site and our company.
- From time to time, we may run contests or promotions on our site in which we ask you to provide contact information. We may use this information to send you updates about our site and our company unless you specify otherwise. Of course, we will also use this information to contact you if, for example, you should win a prize.
- We may use the data you provide to tailor your experience on our site, to display content we think may be of particular interest to you, or to enable us to customize what you see when you visit our site in accordance with your preferences.
- Every email you receive should include an option to unsubscripted. Please contact us at any time to unsubscripted. if you do not see the option in the email.
- Our site also contains links to other Web sites with which we have affiliations. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these or any other Web sites or enterprises.