SEO isn't brain surgery... but it is rocket science.
Search Engine Optimization
- Everyone needs it, nobody wants to have it done. It's one of those things that techy-nerds charge a lot of money for, but you never really know what they're doing (but we guarantee results in 30 days or your money back. Ask me how I do this).
And digital marketing is absolutely necessary for the success of your business.
- The truth is, SEO is not brain surgery, but it is rocket science.
- Brain surgeons never really know what to expect. The get into all that gray matter and do their best to fix the problem. Yes, they have gone through years of training, but every person is just a bit different.
- Rocket science, on the other hand, is a matter of doing step 1 before you do step 2. All you need to do is figure out what step 1 is.
- Some of the staff at Port Bell have been doing search engine optimization since before it was called SEO (yes, some of us are that old). And we have developed a 100-step plan that puts web sites to the top of search engines every time (there are no guarantees, but companies that have followed our suggestions have seen up to 200% growth rates).
You don't have to hire an SEO company. You can do it yourself.
Dr. Ty, our CEO, has written a book, Timeless SEO Secrets That Search Engines Don't Want You To Know About. That book details several steps you can do yourself. But do you really want to be a techy-nerd? Or do you want to grow your business?